Why a Home Sleep Test?
A Home Sleep Test is easy, convenient, cost effective and user friendly sleep study device that is covered by most major insurances. If you are a patient, please visit the “Obstructive Sleep Apnea” section to learn more about this life threatening condition, if you are a physician or healthcare professional, please visit the “Health Care Professionals” section of our website to learn more about how Complete Sleep can be integrated into your practice
Benefits of Home Sleep Testing
- Sleep testing done at the convenience of your home
- Single forehead device worn without wires
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Covered by most major insurance companies
Complete Sleep Testing Devices
The process of learning if you may be suffering from sleep apnea is comfortable, convenient and easy. Our devices are cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to identify patients that suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea or Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome (UARS). The Apnea Risk Evaluation System (ARES™), Model 610 and our Nox-T3 Portable Sleep Monitor are indicated for use in the diagnostic evaluation by a physician of adult patients and children (Nox-T3 only) with possible sleep apnea.
Our Home Sleep Test Devices can record and score your respiratory events during sleep (e.g., apneas, hypopneas, mixed apneas and flow limiting events). The device is designed for prescription use in home diagnosis of adults with possible sleep‐related breathing disorders.
Our devices are sleep-wearable, wireless physiological recorders worn on the forehead that records up to 3 nights of sleep data. The Complete Sleep Test equipment measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate, airflow (by the use of a nasal cannula), snoring levels, head movement and head position. When worn at home, a Home Sleep Test provides a better profile of the patient’s breathing during sleep in his/her normal environment.
ARES™ Home Sleep Test Device
When worn in the home, the ARES™ provides a better profile of the patient's breathing during sleep in his/her normal environment. Audio and visual indicators notify the user when the ARES™ requires adjustment, thus increasing reliability of the device in the home. The small size of ARES™ allows it to be comfortably worn in all sleep positions.
NOX-T3 Portable Sleep Monitor
The NOX-T3 is a full-featured type 3 device/type 4 size and complexity that allows up to 18 channels. It features a unique audio playback that lets you listen to the snoring signal beyond viewing it, pulse transit time/sleep time, and extended applicability to pediatric, dental, cardiologist and ENT patients. This device differs from the Ares, because it does not wrap around the head and is worn on your wrist and with an effort belt.
How to Order a Home Sleep Test
Complete Sleep provides home sleep diagnostics directly to patients through a mail-to-patient process to support doctors. To order a home sleep study, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Complete the Sleep Questionnaire, ask your doctor to sign the second page and fax both pages to 310-848-1338.
- Step 2: Complete Sleep's Team will verify benefits coverage and contact you to schedule delivery of the home sleep test device.
- Step 3: You receive the device and complete a 1-3 night home sleep study.
- Step 4: You return the device via prepaid / preaddressed mailer.
- Step 5: Complete Sleep will perform a technical edit of the raw study data and have a professional interpretation completed by a boarded sleep physician.
- Step 6: The results faxed to your referring physician within 48-72 hours